1. Which one below is NOT part of the definition of stroke?
2. What is the period for early hyperacute stroke?
3. Which one is NOT the common pathophysiology of stroke?
4. Which classification below is one of the stroke classification?
5. A 65 years old male, presented with sudden onset of apahsia associated with hemiparesis and hemisensory loss of the right side of the body. Patient also complained of difficulty seeing on the right side. Based on the scenario above, how do you classify the stroke based on OXFORDSHIRE criteria?